Sorry Folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Sorry guys. I have been really grouchy lately, which is really not like me.
If I have offended anyone or been a jerk, I appologize.

I have gone through quite a bit of stress as of late.

Hope you can forgive me. :neutral:

Honestly I didn't notice Sush.

Stay strong and knock those obsticals out of your way.

Attachments

• Be Brave.jpg
    Be Brave.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 187
Sushi, all I've heard is you mentioning some bad news & feeling down. I don't think that's grouchy. It's good of you to apologize if that's how you see your behavior, but you haven't come across that way. Continuing to hope things are going to really improve for you.
Who's your team?

I had not noticed either, and it would be unlike you to be grouchy. Take care and keep safe.

Sorry you've been stressed lately. That can certainly make anyone grouchy, though I havent noticed it from you at all. I hope things get better for you soon.

YOu should have been at my house today---you'd be grouchy, too--two 4 year olds running about WILDLY and 10 adults and trying to get a gumbo dinner going-----we finally sat down and ate and I finally got my blood pressure medicine after locking myself out of my bathroom(another time--another story)--hahahaha!!!! two wines later I'm feeling much better---just hang in there---we're all a nanosecond of going insane.

TATTRAT said:
img_395081_0_d1b690a5ef57538bda10524b33b08279.jpg

I could always be worse, Sush!

Hope you are feelin better, I'll have a beer for ya!

LOL!! (oops, well, I guess I should unLOL, considering the agony of that poor guy:wacko: )

That's true tatt, there is always worse... anyway Sushi, you never came across as grouchy, you are always sweet, if a little sad at times. Keep your chin up, we all love you here!!

corazon90 said:
We're all with you Sushi, through the good times and the bad.

I haven't noticed a grouchy Sushi.

does that mean we are ALL marr-E-ed?..cause I am really in a "for poorer" state for the minute.:ermm:

We are all friends. I even forgot and used a bad word (actually, I don't swear much and didn't realize it WAS a bad word!) this week. I didn't notice that you were grouchy, which goes to show that I wasn't paying attention, and for that I am sorry!

Grouchy? HA! you don`t know the meaning of the word! now take it back before you make me Mad!

Back
Top Bottom