Spring Sprung yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spring (?) Here today......gone tomorrow. Lay out your clothes for the day as follows: Hooded Snowsuit, Heavy parka, winter coat, lined jacket & scarf, vest, Shoes: Snow boots, Rain boots, Leather boots, Loafers, Sneakers, Sandals; socks where applicable. Choose what you need when you leave home, pack the rest, and take it with you!

Yes, spring has finally sprung here! Today it is 67 degrees F, though we still have nights just above freezing, so no vegetable garden just yet. I was able to work in the garden to get up some early weeds.

Alix said:
Cold and snowing here again. Just south of us they got 10 inches and are predicting more! It caused major problems as it downed powerlines all over. Folks have been without power now for more than 24 hours. They're working as fast as they can to fix it but Mother Nature is sending more white stuff!

Oh my Alix, I certainly sympathize with your weather. We had the same storm last week but it was all rain, and alot of people lost power.

We have finally had a week in which it did not go below freezing at night. We had a beautiful March, but in April it got down to 19 for a few nights and killed everything. All of the trees, grapes, pears, lillies, flowers were gone. Alot of it still has not come back and we are not sure if it will.

Yes !!!!!!! It has FINALLY sprung !!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole weekend is going to be 70ish degrees.
All next week in the 60s !!!!

IT'S SPRING IT'S SPRING IT'S SPRING! I'm soooo excited. I live in northern NJ, where it is currently 70 degrees and sunny. There's also a light breeze to cool things down. I just went for a walk and it's gorgeous out!

spring. yep. i'm a pennsylvanian. wanna see a pennsylvania season..... snow, then rain, followed by balmy flordia-like breezes, then ice-storms, chased by sleet. ice that'll knock you to next month if you slip, sun so bright you need sunglasses.....
ahhhhh, tumoultous weather. sweetness at it's glory. if my weather continues, trichotillomania is probably developing....... can i borrow tweezers?
as a note- you oughta see students from other states when they arrive to pennsylvania weather.....:LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom