Stalked by my cats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
My cats eat nothing but dry cat food, but their are certain smells that drive them wild. Yesterday, I opened a can of sardines for my lunch, and they were all over me.
Funny thing is, if I put a tiny bit in their food bowl, they won't even touch it. Go figure. :LOL:

My cats eat nothing but dry cat food, but their are certain smells that drive them wild. Yesterday, I opened a can of sardines for my lunch, and they were all over me.
Funny thing is, if I put a tiny bit in their food bowl, they won't even touch it. Go figure. :LOL:
Connie they thought you got a new perfume and were telling you they liked it:LOL:

kades

They probably were concerned about whether or not it was okay for you to eat something that smelled like that! :ROFLMAO:

Kitties are funny that way, my middle kitty will all but climb up on the counter when I am working with chicken but if I put a little on the floor for him he puts his nose in the air and walks away like I have insulted him. Guess he wants a crystal plate.

I don't know a cat who doesn't like sardines as fish, but probably they are put off by the oil, as they are drenched in it. My cat loves tuna in brine but doesn't like the one with oil.;)

I don't know a cat who doesn't like sardines as fish, but probably they are put off by the oil, as they are drenched in it. My cat loves tuna in brine but doesn't like the one with oil.;)

my thomas turns up his nose and sometimes tries to cover it up any form of sea food and beef, chicken or pork

he does however love cantaloupe, water melon, musk melon, bananas , papaya, but pineapple not so much. he will wake from a sound sleep if i cut any of the fruits.

babe:ohmy::ohmy:

My cats are crazy for tuna and sardines. But like a lot of yours, they like to be fed by hand and don't like it in their food bowl. I don't know what this is about!

When I had the greenhouses, cats were a real necessity because we had so many field mice. I kept one for the main greenhouse and one for the shop, and fed them just enough to keep them around.
I had a little gray shop cat for a while that was a fierce hunter. If you weren't paying attention, she would also steal the burger right out of your hand.
One Easter weekend, a woman was in the shop with her little girl, and Hillory brought in a still squealing baby rabbit and proceeded to pull it apart and eat it. You may be thinking that I should have tried to rescue the baby, but there's no way I could have gotten it away from her.
I'm afraid the child may have been traumatized for life.

my kitties, they're quirky. charlotte loves potato chips & isn't really fond of meat; neither is tigs. they halfheartedly munched at science diet, gobbled those cheaper whiskas/friskies, & made me fall over them getting to thier bowls with canned food.
charlotte also loves pork rinds & they both like cheeze-its. my other felines love meat, milk& cheese. sardines, they'd probably snub, too.

I don't feed my cats and kittens people food. Kitten grabs my ankle with both paws and then lays on my foot, when I am trying to walk so I end up walking with a kitten on my foot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom