Steve Jobs passed away today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So very sad. The guy was truly a genius and a brilliant businessman. Had been so sick for a long time. RIP.

He delivered revolutionary products to the world for the past 25 years. The original Macinthosh made computing easier for more people. The iPod completely changed the way we all listen to music. The iPhone made the cell phone more like a small computer and the iPad has again revolutionized personal computing.

It must have been amusing, for him to introduce a product then sit back and watch the rest of the industry scramble to develop their version of the very same thing.

He delivered revolutionary products to the world for the past 25 years. The original Macinthosh made computing easier for more people. The iPod completely changed the way we all listen to music. The iPhone made the cell phone more like a small computer and the iPad has again revolutionized personal computing.

It must have been amusing, for him to introduce a product then sit back and watch the rest of the industry scramble to develop their version of the very same thing.

And yet he was the one who joked that he stole others' ideas and improved on them.
I just read a lengthy rundown on his life. Amazing man.

may he r.i.p..

i think the nicest comment i heard tonight was that he's being compared to great men like thomas edison and albert einstein.

I heard the Thomas Edison comparison this morning BT and thought how appropriate that was.

I wonder if we all would still be typing from a C: on a black MS-DOS screen if it hadn't been for Jobs and crew at Apple.

While I chose several decades ago to have a work life in MS programming, Mr. Jobs achievements are known throughout the world as trend setting accomplishments that would change the ways of many parts of the computerized world, and I salute him posthumously for what he did.

Talk about man who changed the world. Sad he had to go so young. Who knows what he would have done had he lived longer.

Forgot about Pixar and all the wonderful movies like Toy Story, "To infinity and beyond!". Jobs was such a visionary.

Years ago, following the death of Jim Henderson, the creator of the Muppets, there was a cartoon in the local paper portraying all the Muppets, heads bowed and weeping. I remember several of my coworkers and I tearing up too upon seeing it. I still tear up when I think about that sweet depiction.

Forgot about Pixar and all the wonderful movies like Toy Story, "To infinity and beyond!". Jobs was such a visionary.

Years ago, following the death of Jim Henderson, the creator of the Muppets, there was a cartoon in the local paper portraying all the Muppets, heads bowed and weeping. I remember several of my coworkers and I tearing up too upon seeing it. I still tear up when I think about that sweet depiction.

That one and the one when Mel Blanc passed away... the empty mic with the loony toons characters bowing their heads...both memorable and touching memorials.

Back
Top Bottom