Still no Crewsk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm really getting worried about her and her family. Administrators.......is there anyway you can get in touch with her via phone? Or does anyone here have her number? She hasn't posted since the 27th. I just sent her a PM to let us hear from her as soon as she can. Does anyone know if the area she lives in was affected by the hurricane?

Sizz, I don't know what is going on. I thought about her the second that I noticed that Middie out talked her:LOL:

I hope that she is okay. I don't think that the hurricane got South Carolina, except maybe storms.
I wonder if she had family in Louisisana or Mississippi?
Hopefully, she will get back here and let us know to stop worrying about her!!:(

:) thats when I first noticed she was AOL ..... that was on the 29th I believe. Better get those fingers working Mid......Crewsks fingers will be working overtime to pass ya when she gets back on here.

We are trying to contact Crewsk to see whats up. I'm sure she is okay.:)

i'm really worried about her guys. and there's no competition to see who gets the most posts lol. i don't know if it's such a good thing to have the most lmao

middie said:
there's no competition to see who gets the most posts lol.
Really?

Middie
Site Helper
middie1.gif

Profile:

:ROFLMAO: :-p

Only kidding Middie.:) Lets pray for Crewsk.

She lives in upstate SC, I think. If the admins have an address, I'd be willing to drive there. I'm worried. I just googled her town, and looked at some newspapers; it doesn't appear that her area got slammed.

Im also worried. I sent her a prize for the DC B&B and I might still have her addy around. I'll look for it. Actually scratch that idea. She moved didnt she. :neutral:

Everyone...this brings up a very important thought. I know so well how everyone has become friends here. Will everyone take just a moment...and think how you would like to contact your friends here if "heaven forbid" something happens to you? Have someone you know agree to contact the administration....and tell them how to do it. Get someone's email address so they can be contacted and let everyone else know. Unthinkable things can happen besides hurricanes. Car accidents...bad health...emergency trips you might have to make. Friends are so important in life, and when you care about someone you want to know what happens to them. Come on now...it will only take you a few minutes! Think of someone that will contact us if something happens to you! God bless you all!

Good idea..
Elf and SierraCook have my phone number and Elf knows DH's Niece in Ashville.
Why don't we all pick a Buddy and leave contact info. with them.
Marge

okay good idea. jkath has my phone number.
i just gave it to luvs too since she lives a little
closer to me than anyone else does.

Thanks MJ for trying to get ahold of her. I just can't see her just not trying to use someone elses computer to let us know she's ok.....she knows how much we worry when someone is missing. In case I don't get to the site can someone please PM me when they know something......cause sometimes I just get on and check my routine mail. My prayers are with her and her family that things are ok. Thanks for the update to let me know if her area was affected by the hurricane.

I haven't got to know people here, but don't think the storm got anywhere close to her. We are also on the east coast and it was all west of us until it got way on up the country. I don't remember just where in SC she is, but it shouldn't have been affected at all by the storm. We only got some rain. It crossed Florida way south of us and went into the Gulf before hitting Miss and La and the panhandle of Florida and Alabama.

Maybe, (crossing fingers and toes) she's just busy or
taking a small vacation??

Do you think that maybe, she got into school stuff like the PTA or volunteering? Are both of her kids in school, or is it just one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom