Study Refutes Soft Drinks' Impact on Kids' Obesity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am overweight myself, as a Child I was very Active and played all sports, I had more energy that The USS ENTERPRISE, I also played a ton outside, I worry with my weight problems what will happen to the Younger Kids when they get to my age. They are putting things in our food to make us hungry, Although they won't admit it. Also our kids don't play outside much anymore, Not like I did as a Kid, Plus They Don't have recess, Gym , Art, and Music in schools much any more. This is very important to Children up to about 12 years old, and Gym should be there until they get out of 12th Grade ! Please do what you can to reverse these trends as, I Pray no one else has to go through what I have. Say YES to playing outdoors for at least 1 hour a day ! :cool:

I 100% agree that gym should be a required course for all students through grade 12.

I have even read some articles this year that a few schools have been doing online Gym classes and they have actually worked!!!

Maidrite: I agree... when I was a kid it took a lot of soda to make you fat, since we where out running around playing brick tag and broomstick fencing. Of course kids are a lot more supervised now so one cant burn calories as fast... or lose an eye. On the other hand... uhm... that text size could use a diet.

Back
Top Bottom