Stuffed Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who still Sleeps With a Stuffed Animal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of my upteen thousand numbers of stuffed animals "sleep" on my headboard. And when I want to drive idiot bonkers I pull 'em down next to me in the bed.

Up until I was married, I had too many stuffed animals. I had 89 by then. I had to get rid of them, dh wouldn't let me have them anymore, but, that was when he was a real pig!!! I have some now, that my boys would get me on mothers day or birthday and such. I also have the first ones that my boys ever received when they were babies, I keep those packed. I have one that I do sleep with. My youngest got me a dog for Valentines 2 years ago, white with red ears, that is super soft and mushy that I use for a pillow. I used it all winter as it kept my body heat and kept me warm.

Dh is often "stuffed" (as in broken) from motorcycle accidents or further operations from injuries cause by said accidents!! My latest sleeping companion is a little baby who likes sleeping with mummy and daddy better than alone in his bassinette:)

Deadly Sushi, I haven't named the pillow but maybe I should. I even had to have my hubby bring it to the hospital both times when I had my kids. If I'm turned toward my hubby's back I hug him but if he's turned toward my back I have to have my pillow or I can't sleep. Go figure.

sush, just 'cause you have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you can start going all gooey and wishy washy on us.

Yeaaaaaaaah..... well about that. Ahhhhhhhhh...... I broke up with her. :neutral:

She has a laugh literally like that booze hound from Will and Grace. :doh:

PLUS!
I kinda..... sorta found out she wears Sponge Bob Square Pants undies.
Dude...... I can NOT deal with that. I just CANT!! :sick:

Sushi,,,, so sorry.

There's another one out there just waiting for you!
And she's wearing very pretty silk under garments.

I sleep with the one in the middle.
img_315624_0_b63e3a8a3869ab8e4bc9f0c60594802c.jpg

I have a stuffed skunk with a fur stripe down it's back that I've slept with since I was 3. Her name is Flower because she had little flowers on the end of her tail but they came off several years ago. Hubby keeps trying to hide it from me but he can't.

I have several stuffed critters but not in the bed. We have a cat and dog that sleep on the bed tho. I'm trying to decide on give or not give my stuffed critters away.

I have had carpal tunnel from curling my wrists while I sleep. I was shocked when the doc gave me two options ~ nightly wrist braces or hold a stuffed animal. I took the second.

Don't sleep with one, though I still have 'Big Teddy' who was bought for me when I was 1 year old, which was 51 years ago. Sadly the moths got at him whilst he was in storage. He's a bit of a mess now. I hate moths and will never forgive them.

Back
Top Bottom