Sunday Special - DOH!
Sunday Special - The Simpsons
1. what was Marge's Maiden name ?
2. Homer works in which sector of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant ?
3. In the Itchy & Scratchy cartoon series, which one is the cat ?
4. Where do Marge's sisters Patty and Selma work ?
5. What color is Krusty the Clown's hair ?
6. Who drives the bus for the Springfield Elementary School ?
7. What is the catch-phrase of the owner of the Quickie Mart ?
8. Which character plays the Lute ?
9. What color are Bart's shorts ?
10. What is Grandpa Simpson's first name ?
11. Who's the other resident in Principal Skinner's house ?
12. What's the name of Mr. Burns' loyal (!!) assistant ?
(Bonus; what physical change occurred about this character from the debut season to all the rest of the seasons ?)
13. Mrs. Hooper teaches which of the Simpson children ?
14. What are the names of Ned Flanders' children ?
15. What grade is Bart in ?
16. Who is Homer's "best friend" ?
17. Which brand of beer is preferred by the patrons of Moe's Tavern ?
18. Bobo is the long-lost Teddy Bear of which character ?
19. What's the name of the bully in Barts class ?
20. The Simpsons first aired as a three-minute episode on what Weekly Comedy show ?
2. the "Sector" sector
4. at the Department of Motor Vehicles
6. Otto Mann
7. "Thank You - Come Again !"
8. Martin Prince
11. His Mother
12. Waylon Smithers ( in the debut season, he was a black man)
14. Rod and Todd
16. Barney Gumble
18. Mr. Burns
19. Nelson Muntz
20. The Tracy Ulmann Show
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck