Sunday special - Trivial Pursuit (replacement for duplication)
Sunday special - Trivial Pursuit
1. Which island on the Pearl River delta has a name meaning Fragrant Harbour ?
2. Which of the twelve Apostles is said to be buried in Northern spain, and is that country’s Patron saint ?
a. – James
b. – John
c. – Andrew
d. – Thomas
3. What remains the poorest Country in South America, despite its huge oil reserves ?
4. What name is shared by the drummer for Queen and Duran Duran ?
5. What Queen hit was almost the theme song for Rocky III ?
6. Name that Flick ;
The life of Banker Andy Dufresne changes dramatically after he is convicted and jailed for murdering his wife
and her lover...........
7. What Saint is said to have landed in Ireland in 432 A.D. ?
8. What year did the red Maple leaf design become the official flag of Canada ?
a. – 1955
b. – 1958
c. – 1962
d. – 1965
9. What’s the largest humanitarian network in the world ?
SCIENCE AND NATURE
10. What’s the more common name for NASA’s Space Transportation System (STS) ?
11. How many carats is pure gold ?
12. What disease takes its name from the old Italian that translates to “Bad Air” ?
SPORTS AND LEISURE
13. The Federation Cup is the women’s equivalent to what award ?
14. What sport, invented in Sunny Santa Monica in 1920, made its Olympic debut in 1996 ?
15. What sporting gear does a fletcher produce ?
1. Hong Kong
2. – a
4. Roger Taylor
5. “Another one Bites the Dust”
6. The Shawshank Redemption
8. – d
9. The Red Cross / Red Crescent
10. The Shuttle
13. the Davis Cup
14. Beach volleyball
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill