Superbowl Insults! Ha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
I have never heard of such funny things of this! Joyce was quite disgusted with the progress of the game, as our team was losing this. I wrote these in my journal also, to use during soccer games!

Joyce helped me correct this. I was to be nicer, ha!

These are what she said:

1. "What the hell? Did they forget how to play football?"

2. "Anymore of this and I'm going to watch the freaking Golf Channel with that fireplace."

3. "Is this a football game or a rehearsal of the Nutcracker?"

4. "They spent too much money on those uniforms. They should have come wearing tutus and ballet shoes."

5. "Hey, dingbat! The idea is to throw the ball to someone on your team, right?"

6. "Oh, God, I thought the idiots at Walmart were bad, not!"

7. "Dang! I was hoping Peyton Manning would get tired from throwing the ball into the wind. Damned steroids."

8. "Oh for Heaven's sake, is there any way to recall a football team? Look it up, Justin."

9. "NO YOU DID NOT DO THAT! Oh yep, he did. Dingbat."

10. "Who the hell drafted these people?"

11. "Great. You all get your butts into the Superbowl and turn into the Three Stooges. Lovely."

12. "You morons just cost me 15 bucks. That's it, I'm burning my Panthers t-shirt."

13. "No, I don't want to see the recap of that damned game. They looked like something I wouldn't step in, and I'm raiding the bar!"

She is so funny, yes? Thank you Joyce, for fixing of this!

Ha!

Love,
~Cat

These are my favorite insults of hers from of many years:

1. "Drive much, idiot?"

2. "Oooopsie! Another Demolition Derby candidate!" (said at a large accident)

3. "No wonder flying is safer. These people are nuts!"

4. "HANG UP AND DRIVE, MORON!!"

5. "Oh, dear. Let me guess. His family tree's a stump, right?" (said of a local politician)

6. "I never lose my car in a parking lot. I just listen for the sound of rusting."

7. "I may have come in on the turnip truck, but I was the driver."

8. "I do have a heated driver's seat in my car. I just shove the dog in there for about 15 minutes, and it's plenty warm."

9. "She may not fetch too well, but my mutt can beat up your purebred."

10. "I'm so stupid sometimes I amaze myself."

Thank you for the help, Joyce.

Love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom