Supporting Bugs Endeavours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
As many of you may know, my oldest daughter is a member here, and often contributes to our Newsletter. She is "Bugs" on the site. She has recently organized (along with ~emz~ who is also on the site) the 30 Hour Famine at her school and I'm so proud of her I could just burst. I think developing a social conscience is so important and she is well on her way. And how apropos is it that she wants to feed the world???

OK, enough gabbing, sorry! The point of this thread is that I want to support her by getting donations in her name. I do not however want to post a link on here and have my coworkers give me a spanking for breaking the rules. If anyone would like to help me support Bugs efforts by donating something to World Vision you can PM me and I will send you the link for online donations.

Thanks all!

As many of you may know, my oldest daughter is a member here, and often contributes to our Newsletter. She is "Bugs" on the site. She has recently organized (along with ~emz~ who is also on the site) the 30 Hour Famine at her school and I'm so proud of her I could just burst. I think developing a social conscience is so important and she is well on her way. And how apropos is it that she wants to feed the world???

OK, enough gabbing, sorry! The point of this thread is that I want to support her by getting donations in her name. I do not however want to post a link on here and have my coworkers give me a spanking for breaking the rules. If anyone would like to help me support Bugs efforts by donating something to World Vision you can PM me and I will send you the link for online donations.

Thanks all!
I'll help Bugs, Alix...
cj

Back
Top Bottom