Survived my first two days of work!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Thankfully, I'm surviving my first week of work. These poor little 2nd graders have been left in limbo by their original teacher. I feel for them. I'm working so hard on getting the discipline back in order to teach them. I'm exhausted everyday but things will work out.

Dina,
You're going to be just fine. The kids will get to know you and what you expect of them soon..I bet they finish up the school year with heads high and smiles on their little faces..You're beat I know, but, boy does'nt it feel good to know YOU are making a difference for them and for YOU? Good luck.
kadesma, mom of two teachers:)

With your patience and diligence, I know things will work out. Good job!

Had a very good teacher who just kinda disappeared. The principal probably did not tell us what the problem was because we were young. But they found a fine new teacher, and after a short time we settled in and found her great.

The kids feel abandoned by the previous teacher and are just testing you as you well know.

Hang in there, get your sleep, and don't worry too much about the situation. You will do fine.

My mother taught kindergarten for 30 years, and I remember her walking the floors many nights because she was worried about some little one.
I can tell you are a teacher who cares, so I'm sure everything will get smoothed out very soon.

Yes, the little ones, they need good teachers, the begining is so important, unfortunately not all teachers sound as good as you are Dina. Good luck.

dina, as their cofidence in you grows, it will get easier.

those are some lucky little 2nd graders (and luckier parents) to have you as their teacher.

Thank you all. I am getting used to the kids and they to me. I am thrilled to be their teacher. Will post soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom