Survivor Canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they could survive on those imitation blueberries, whatdjya call them again alix? :-p

they certainly wouldn't have a single goose to hunt, since they're all in new jersey at the moment, pooping all over our parks.

buckytom said:
they could survive on those imitation blueberries, whatdjya call them again alix? :-p

they certainly wouldn't have a single goose to hunt, since they're all in new jersey at the moment, pooping all over our parks.

Heh heh heh...I believe we have discussed Canada's quiet but effective torture of the American nation. Mwa ha ha ha ha! You should just be thankful we didn't feed any of our "imitation blueberries" to the geese before they left...you should see what that poop would look like then! :-p

buckytom said:

Hey Bucky, some of their cousins are down here in Texas pooping all over our cars.:dry:

DH & I like to watch 'Surviorman' on Discovery Channel and the couple of episodes he did way up northern Cananda made me realize how hard it could be in an environment like that, but yeah, I know, it's only for a week on that show.

Alix said:
Heh heh heh...I believe we have discussed Canada's quiet but effective torture of the American nation. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Such as Celine Dion.

Back
Top Bottom