Syncronized Diving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
memorized? or mesmerized ?
You can (partially) blame my cat for that typo. He knocked over a little bit of iced tea I had in a cap and it spilled into the left side of my keyboard. My left shift key doesn't work any more and the other keys on that side only work when they want to :(

You can (partially) blame my cat for that typo. He knocked over a little bit of iced tea I had in a cap and it spilled into the left side of my keyboard. My left shift key doesn't work any more and the other keys on that side only work when they want to :(

Cat knocked my hand GB, sweet tea on my arrow keys and I use my arrow keys a LOT, hence the new keyboard that types backwards! :LOL:

I wish I could do a new keyboard. This is a laptop though.

At least your backwards typing keyboard is someone readable. This is what sometimes happens when I type on my work computer. I guess that is what happens when you work for an Israeli company.

שנב גקכע יןחלך צמםפ /רדאוה 'סטז

:LOL::LOL: - can't you plug in a separate keyboard? Of course, space may be the issue there. Laptop keyboards are NOT my friend! :rolleyes:

Yeah it is a space issue. I think the solution will be to buy a MAC. Kind of like when my wife says the house is dirty so we need to move :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom