T.V. show,Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs Big Dog and I watch it religiously every Sunday. If we can't, we tape it.

As for stuff hitting the fan, there are so many aspects where it's going to hit the fan, it's almost disgusting. Addison will go with McSteamy (the guy she cheated with) and Meridith will go with McDreamy. As for the George/Meridith plot, t'will be short lived, but I'm not sure how McDreamy will respond. That will likely play for a few episodes. Burke and Yang seem like an odd couple too. Not sure where that will go. As for Izzy and "Stud Muffin" (can't recall his name), sadly it's a match made in heaven, or at least along the lines of the former couple, Brad & Jennifer. Mr. Hottie with Ms. Hot Stuff.

The plot of the chief and Meridith's mom can take so many turns, it's hard to tell. I'm confident Meridith is privvy to the parties involved in the affair that drove her parents apart.

George and the red head nurse should get back together, just because I'm sick of George whining and being the underdog in pretty much everything.

Of all those on the show, Dr. Hitler is the most stable.

We'll be watching every week, for sure!

BigDog - my goodness - you sure summed it up! I think this thread should stay active - especially Monday mornings!

Its great to chat with others that love this show - maybe we should talk about what we snacked on during the show too - for me, mushroom bread (posted here recently) with sea breeze cocktails as well as popcorn and leftover chocolate truffle pie from the night before - and I wonder why I'm gaining weight! Of course, I was with two other women drooling over McDreamy, McSteamy, and I think we named him Stud Muffin - and of course, I think George is cute too.

Meredith with McDreamy? Hmm, he is trying to do the right thing by staying with his wife - you can't fault him for that - but this comes from me - and my x-husband was a cheater so my opinion is tainted.:(

I wonder if we should start a DCGA fan club?:mrgreen:

Michelemarie said:
Meredith with McDreamy? Hmm, he is trying to do the right thing by staying with his wife - you can't fault him for that - but this comes from me - and my x-husband was a cheater so my opinion is tainted.:(

Well, since I'm confident Addison is going back to McSteamy, McDreamy is left free. Well, unless George find a side to himself he didn't know about and he and McDreamy hook up. Highly unlikely, though.

Kudos to him for trying to make it work, but with the "return" of McSteamy in Addison's life, it's not a long leap to think their marriage has gone the way of the dinosaur. Especially since he caught the wife and McSteamy cheating and he walked out, but when McSteamy was flirting with Meredith, McDreamy decked McSteamy.

Now that would be a big twist, wouldn't ya say - :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: !

Do you think Addison is going to leave McDreamy AGAIN for McSteamy? I think she may stay with him but McDreamy will leave her for Meredith - I think McSteamy is going to pursue Meredith, too. For some reason, I am not sure I like McSteamy yet.

I love this show! My girlfriends and I get together every Sunday night, in our jammies, sometimes yummy snacks and wine or tea (depending on the mood)and watch it.

Ummmmmm..... yea......... :whistling You going to invite me?! :shifty: Any single attractive ladies? I have a LOT to offer! I will cook AND clean! Plus Im about 20 pounds over weight AND out of work with really no money! Oh. :mellow: Wait. Forget about the last part. I will be a BUTLER for all of you ladies! Want me to wear a toga?! No wait...... suit and TIE! Im co-dependant so Im sure you will all be pleased with my cooking and serving! :cool: :mrgreen:

Deadly - I'm sorry, but no, how can I say this and be politically correct and not get kicked out of DC - no one with a male appendage is allowed in girls club. We have made all of our husbands mad. I think I've caught mine listening through the door! We really aren't much to look at - all in jammies, no makeup, flushed from wine and watching McDreamy for an hour! We get pretty silly sometimes, that is, when we are not crying - some of these scenes are so sad! On the other hand, I'm sure my husband would enjoy the company upstairs, he gets lonely - he's not as cute as us, though.:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Michelemarie said:
Deadly - I'm sorry, but no, how can I say this and be politically correct and not get kicked out of DC - no one with a male appendage is allowed in girls club. We have made all of our husbands mad. I think I've caught mine listening through the door! We really aren't much to look at - all in jammies, no makeup, flushed from wine and watching McDreamy for an hour! We get pretty silly sometimes, that is, when we are not crying - some of these scenes are so sad! On the other hand, I'm sure my husband would enjoy the company upstairs, he gets lonely - he's not as cute as us, though.:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I nominate michelemarie for the first-ever produced "Discuss Cooking" t-shirt to be produced for the store!!!! :-p The second prize goes to Deady, a DC kilt! (we want pics)

OH! :ohmy: I didnt know they are all married. :neutral: Oppppssss. I didnt intend you to think I would come over with all married women. I would never want to do that. No hard feelings I hope.

Boyfriend - no hard feelings at all. I was actually thinking about it until I remembered our golden rule. The hubbies wouldn't like it too much if we let an outsider in and kept them out. We need them upstairs to keep the popcorn popping!

Does anyone else think that George and Meredith have a shot together? He's one of the main characters so if they turn that relationship really sour they may as well ax him from the show... which I don't think they'll do. He has the best relationship with the resident... Dr. Bailey I think? He's too important of a character for him to get the ax, he mediates too many disputes, and he really acts as the non-sexual male friend for the girls in a large way... they come to him with lots of problems, it seems like.

I do think that McSteamy and Addison are going to end up together and that her marriage with McDreamy is basically dead.

Yang and Burke will be together for awhile, but I don't know about forever. Something tells me she'll scare when he mentions marriage or kids or something like that.

I don't think Izzy and Alex will keep hooking up for too long either. She was pretty sour on the whole thing.... but I think if George and Meredith stick together Izzy may get jealous... there was a lot of tension between Izzy and George for awhile... talking about "feeding the beast".... and I don't think either of them realize how they might feel for each other.

I'm not sure I'd say George has the best connection with Bailey (Dr. Hitler). Yeah, he was there when she gave birth, which I thought was a hilarious scene. George just seems to have the best located head on his shoulders, from a rationale point.

I do see Izzy and Stud Muffin being short lived. There is some sort of something between Izzy and George, I agree. I also agree on the thought that Yang will weird out at the next step of a relationship presented by Burke. I think the next step he will pitch is marriage, as the persona of his character tends to lean towards a more conservative paradigm. At least that's what I see.

Addison has become a rather intricate part of the show to varying degrees, so if McSteamy and her hook up, he's gotta stick around too. Under that notion, I think it would drive McDreamy insane and he'd leave. As previously mentioned, I agree that the likliness of that happening is slim to none. At the same time, I don't see Addison, Grey, McSteamy and McDreamy being able to reside under one roof, even if it is a place of employment.

Here's a track I just thought of. McSteamy seemed impressed with Stud Muffin, and seemed to take a shot at coaxing him into plastic surgery. Perhaps Addison, McSteamy, and Stud Muffin all go back to New York. This frees Izzy up for George and whatever is going on there. I think the show can afford to lose Addison and McSteamy for sure. Stud Muffin maybe not so easily, since he's an intricate part to the little clique of interns. Then again, other than his issue of passing the boards, he doesn't really play a huge role outside of he and Izzy's closet adventures. Oh, and he caught the bazooka bit, but pretty much faded after in those episodes.

Yang aggervates me - I like Burke, and she needs to lighten up a bit. George needs someone nice - he is too nice! I think him and Meredith would make a great couple - but I don't think it is headed that way. I love Bailey - she is one of my favorites. Izzy gets on my nerves too. I have always thought studmuffin was a hottie - and of course, McDreamy........... McSteamy needs to go. I mean really, what kind of friend is he?

Cheese-lover - I did not see the first season - was McDreamy with his wife or have they always been apart? You really don't want us to tell you what happens, do you?

Michelemarie said:
Cheese-lover - I did not see the first season - was McDreamy with his wife or have they always been apart? You really don't want us to tell you what happens, do you?

They were apart most of the first season. Noone knew anything about her until she walked in one evening while Meredith and him were talking and introdced herself, Meredith said "Shephard?" and she said "Yes, and you must be the one that is sleeping with my husband:ohmy: :LOL:

Here is the entire 1st season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom