Take Photos of your Kitchen!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely place GB... well, participation of Rachel makes any photo extraordinary though:)

Nice GB! The kitchen and your daughter.

I took the photos... now I just have to get hubby to
post them for me. Or at least show me how. He's doing TAXES
today...so I'm not even going to ask. lol

Nice kitchens you all. I've got the pictures taken just need to figure out how to load them up on this thread.

Click on post reply, down below the box that you type in, there is a button that says, managae attachments. Click on that. A new box will come up and you click on browse, find the picture in your computer that you want to upload, then, click on upload, wait until the picture icon shows that it uploaded and then click on close window. That will do it. Just type in whatever you want and post reply as normal.

GB said:
We have an in-law apartment downstairs. There is a full kitchen and bath plus a separate entrance that goes out to the pool.

Can I be your mother-in-law?:)

Before:

kitchen1.jpg

During:

kitchen3.jpg

kitchen4.jpg

kitchen7.jpg

kitchennowalls2.jpg

mudded2.jpg

After:

Picture%20030.jpg

Picture%20031.jpg

Here is my humble and small kitchen. As you can see, I like fishes.:) The little gate by the door is to keep my puppy in. Beyond that is the entrance way and the door you see is my son's apartment. I'm taking this pic from the dinning room.

img_234870_0_c6a66423c09e43f8eb2b3bdafd24583f.jpg

I like your fish!! I like the glass over the door with the fishies too! I love your kitchen wasabi. Comfy and cozy!!

Wonderful Wasbi! You're the fish over the door are neat.

And how nice to live so close to your son.

Back
Top Bottom