Taking a break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear and have it on good authority, that Chied Fricken is good for what ails ya!!!;)

Ya know, Uncle B, I have been trying out some Chied Fricken recipes to get the "perfect one" and you are right, I think I do feel better! Thanks for the tip! :)

Actually, today is a good day! I am careful not to overdo anything and today is the first in awhile that I am not draggy and tired! Maybe it is being back with my friends. Guess that means I better not leave again eh?

Actually, today is a good day! I am careful not to overdo anything and today is the first in awhile that I am not draggy and tired! Maybe it is being back with my friends. Guess that means I better not leave again eh?
Exactly! Welcome back! I pray that your leg stops giving you trouble very soon.

:)Barbara

Thanks, Barbara, it will be a long process, but I am learning to accept that fact and deal around it. At least it is not as bad as it was before the surgeries and it seems to tell me when it needs rest or exercise!

Laurie, if you're like me in this respect, you are having a hard time relaxing when everything is in a state of disorder...sometimes we just HAVE to deal with it, and I hope you are doing better. So sorry about your sore leg - you are so very courageous. We miss you and all of our best wishes and hopes are on their way to you, Laurie.

Back
Top Bottom