Temporary cooking situation - appliance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many hotels have kitchenette options. Have you looked into that? I would think the hotel's insurance would not allow personal appliances in the rooms unless they were specifically designed for that. Could be a fire hazard.

Not to mention that it would be very messy.

I cant imagine a hotel allowing you to use an electric skillet in a regular hotel room.

Maybe I'm alone in this viewpoint, but if I was another guest cooking smells would not be welcome in the hallways, or drifting into my room. You can be sure I'd be complaining to the management big time. I think you definitely need a room equipped for cooking if that's what you choose to do.

Maybe I'm alone in this viewpoint, but if I was another guest cooking smells would not be welcome in the hallways, or drifting into my room. You can be sure I'd be complaining to the management big time. I think you definitely need a room equipped for cooking if that's what you choose to do.

Another good point against his original plan of cooking in his room. He is definitely setting himself up to be tossed out on his ear. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom