Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love it!

I go to PA every thanksgiving. Levittown--- I have to hit Chinatown, the Redding market and the Italian market. In our area of Florida , only the Greeks do anything to show ethnic color. Without them it would be a total disaster. Dim sum are about 90 miles from where I live lol. There used to be an international festival about 10 years ago.

I'm northest of Levittown in the county of Schuylkill.

Since you come up to Pa have you ever had Lebanon bologna from the deli? If not, make sure you try some next time. It makes a great grilled sandwich or you take a little cream cheese and spread it on a slice and roll it up. Yum yum yum

I'm northest of Levittown in the county of Schuylkill.

Since you come up to Pa have you ever had Lebanon bologna from the deli? If not, make sure you try some next time. It makes a great grilled sandwich or you take a little cream cheese and spread it on a slice and roll it up. Yum yum yum

It is too strong of a flavor for me in a sandwich-- ill try your method next time :chef:

Make sure you don't ask for the sweet version, to me it's gross. I like to make grilled Lebanon bologna & cheese sandwiches. I haven't had one of them in 2 years.

Make sure you don't ask for the sweet version, to me it's gross. I like to make grilled Lebanon bologna & cheese sandwiches. I haven't had one of them in 2 years.

Inlaws are from PA, we love both sweet and mild Lebanon bologna.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom