Thank You all for Sharing a part of you with us on our road trip !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Thank You all for sharing a bit of each of you with us on Our Road trip. We have had the time of our Lives and I hope in some small way we were able to share it with everyone here. What a Wonderful Site we have here and So Many Beautiful People from Around the World to Share and Care with.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart, We were very Lucky to meet the ones we caught up with. Hopefully More of you will be willing to do it next time.
HUGS AND LOVE ALWAYS JAMES:chef:

It was fun watching your trip vicariously. And the pics made all the difference, as most of us won't be able to do the same. It was good to put a face to the members you met. So THANK YOU for sharing with us.

I am really glad we were able to get together and enjoyed your pictures of the others you met with.

It was so cool hearing and seeing all about your vacation and from the posts here everyone you met feels the same about you!!!!

This was the best vacation ever! Meeting so many of our DC family is sure something I will never forget.

Now if I could just stop having dreams about hotels! I have dreamed about hotels every night since we got home (always super fancy ones for some reason!), but they have started getting shorter. The first three or four nights when I woke up during the night to go to the bathroom, or when I heard a noise, I thought I was in a hotel.

:)Barbara

All I have to say is "HAVE A MAIDRITE DAY!"

Attachments

• Wood To Soto.jpg
    Wood To Soto.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
James and Barbara - I certainly enjoyed the visit and we have a bottle of Pinot to share at Thanksgiving!!!! People have asked if my "cooking friends" are going to be there again this year. I've already said yes!!!

James and Barbara - I certainly enjoyed the visit and we have a bottle of Pinot to share at Thanksgiving!!!! People have asked if my "cooking friends" are going to be there again this year. I've already said yes!!!
WooHoo! We are so looking forward to that. Hmmmm, do you think another of those Mason jars will be making the rounds again this year?!;)

Dave, you were the start of our "2008 DC Vacation Tour!" (Makes us sound like rock stars! lol).

I can't wait to hear from more DC members who get to meet, and to see their pictures!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom