Thanks for all the karma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just want to publicly thank all my wonderful DC friends for the karma they've kindly given me since I've become a member here. I am warmed and uplifted by all your words and they have been the source of comfort in times when you didn't even know I needed it.

For those of you who are new members and have questions as to the "why" of karma, just trust that it's there and is there for a good reason. Consider it to be your "blankie" when you need it. Offer it when you appreciate a post or are moved by one or when a post makes you smile or laugh out loud. You can even offer karma to someone when they post a picture of their human or animal "children."

In short...karma is an appreciated thing. Thanks, everyone for mine.

True that. Karma is good. I'd give you more karma now but it says I have to spread it first. Oh well. Either way Katie, you have taught me much and I greatly appreciate it! Out side of Karma how else do you say AWESOME! I respond to posts, but know this, you have really made a difference in my life (seriously) and I'll never forget your advice and recipes. You rock!!! Thanks for being there and helping me an others!!!! You are incredible!

I've heard about this karma stuff but I dont' know the first thing about it---I've been on this site for nearly 2 years and there are several (yourself, included Katie E) that I would like to give it to, but I don't know how--most who know me, are aware of the dumb computer chick from Texas

Expatgirl

When you read a post, look in the panel on the left that tells you about the poster. At the bottom there is a "give karma" button. Click on it a window pops up asking you put a short note as to why you are giving karma.

Ray

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom