Thanksgiving Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Since Thanksgiving is coming up in the U.S., I thought it might be nice to play a little game, and share at the same time. You don't have to live in the U.S. to play. Simply state ONE thing you are thankful for. When someone else has had a chance, you may post something else you are thankful for, one thing per post. You may post the same thing as others, but don't repeat yourself. Big things, little things--whatever you are thankful for.

Let's see how many things we are thankful for before Thanksgiving. :cool:

I am thankful that I had the gumption to move away from all the drama and stress in Florida and make a new home here where I found low income housing that allows me to have a nice life on a small income.

I am thankful for having such a great husband, who loves me no matter what, and who thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

:)Barbara

I am thankful I served a fella lunch one day about 30 years ago and then served him dinner tonight.:)

I am thankful for the incredible abundance that this country enjoys. I mean really, strawberries in November. We are so blessed.

I am thankful for having such a great husband, who loves me no matter what, and who thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

I am thankful for having such a great husband, who loves me no matter what, and who thinks I am the most beautiful wonderful woman in the world.

I am thankful for a roof over my head and a comfy bed (which is where I am heading right now). I try to never take those two things for granted, as I know many people don't have either.

:huh:Barbara

I am thankful for parents, who let me try and fail, all the while encouraging me to do my best.

I'm thankful for a phone call this morning that offered hope (sorry to be so cryptic, but that's all I can say so far, other than it has something to do with a job James applied for).

i am thankful that everyone in my family is well. also that my daughter has found a guy, that is nice and working. has not always been so, she had a tendency to pick losers.

I have so much to be grateful for, where to start?

Since this is a cooking site, one thing that comes to mind is I'm thankful I can afford to cook the way I choose.

PS what a wonderful idea, Barbara.

Last edited:
I am thankful for such wonderful grandchildren! Andrew (12), Hannah (9), and Thomas (16 months).

Attachments

• DC 1.jpg
    DC 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 165
  • DC 2.jpg
    DC 2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 151
  • DC 3.jpg
    DC 3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom