The BEST Group / Artist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whom is The BEST Group / Artist..... PART 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the Beatles. I was in high school when they were at their peak. Paul McCartney.....mmmmmmm.
After high school, Earth, Wind, and Fire.

my vote went to The Beatles...but if I could vote for 2 I'd also pick Frank Sinatra. Hmmm...am I showing my age?

I love the Beatles, but I chose George Strait. As much as I love Kenny Chesney, George has been at the top of his game for years. He has real staying power. And have you seen him in those Tractor Supply Company commercials in those jeans? Need I say more? :cool:

:) Barbara

wasabi said:
..... Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Boogie Wonderland - Shining Star - September....and the list goes on! Love them!

Okay, back to business.....I can't say any are the greatest. I like different ones at different times.....I'm still thinking.
(PS - surprised no Elvis - don't care for him, but still know many do - he needs to be on your next poll)

I could listen to U2, Sinatra and Billy Joel all day long.
Elton John and Sting too (they're both in poll 2 as well, I hope)

decisions decisions.....

I like most of them seperately. Beatles was my favorite in university years, we played their songs in our concert. But day by day my music sounds show changes... I still listen to Beatles with pleasure, but If I had a chance I voted for JOHN DENVER.

AHHHHH!!!! Sush you so dissappoint!!! WHat about ABBA!??????? OMG!!!! that was befre your time wasnt it??? Oh you poor poor thing!!!

Out of all....sheesh I have as prob with that.....couse I gotta go with George but Garth is right there but Kenny id so NUMMY!!!! hmmmmmm wha tdoes a perdon do.......ask advice from MIL! Will let you know in the morn!

Chances are it will be George....
nit all!!!

:ROFLMAO:

msalper said:
... but If I had a chance I voted for JOHN DENVER.
Really? I've never heard of a Denver fan in Turkey - very cool indeed.
BTW, I checked out your photos on your site. What a beautiful family you have and great friends too! I must say, the photo of you giving a kiss to your dog is so sweet, the 2 girls dancing in front of the waterfront is adorable and the striped shirt photo - wow!

There will probably never be any band as prolific as the Beatles. I'm glad to see Led Zeppelin rating high. I saw them in concert 3 times in Fort Worth. Jimmy Page is my favorite guitar player. But if I was gonna be on a deserted island and only had 1 cd to listen to it would be the Beatles.

i love zepplin and the beatles, but i didn't see the beatles on the list the first time i read through it (oops!) so i voted for led zepplin.
my all-time favorite is pink floyd, though. 'the wall' is an ingenious piece of work, both the video and the album, but all of thier music is beautiful. my Dad had me listening to them since i was a baby.:LOL:

Damp thats comming up in my next poll. :)

I ALMOST picked U2. But after their LAST album, I changed my mind. I thought it was tired and mostly borring. And why do British guys look cooler when they get old like Bono but Itallian guys like me just get fatter with longer nose hair?! :glare: :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom