The best poem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
This poem is dedicated to anyone who is good at math or at computer programming.. or at least knows some of th esymbols used in math and scripting..

[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica]The poem can only be appreciated by reading it aloud, to wit:[/FONT]
< > ! * ' ' #
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Waka waka bang splat tick tick hash,[/FONT]

^ " ` $ $ -
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Caret quote back-tick dollar dollar dash,[/FONT]

! * = @ $ _
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Bang splat equal at dollar under-score,[/FONT]

% * < > ~ # 4
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Percent splat waka waka tilde number four,[/FONT]

& [ ] . . /
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Ampersand bracket bracket dot dot slash,[/FONT]

| { , , [FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] SYSTEM HALTED[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, helvetica] Vertical-bar curly-bracket comma comma CRASH.[/FONT]

yeah i thought it was pretty dang good. are there any scripters here in these forums?

haha That was cute.

I know enough of most languages to be dangerous, but that's about it. I was usually on the support side of the house diagnosing problems instead of creating them (which is what the real programmers do!) ;)

:heart:
Z

the reason why i ask for a scripter is becasue i made a script that actually works but i dont understand why it works

Back
Top Bottom