The beyond meat company

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SEEING-TO-BELIEVE

Head Chef
what do you think of them?
i know it is not that moral to consume palm oil. i still love the taste of the burger.

ive wrote them earlier asking them to dont sell to companies that exploit the public but im not fully satisfied with thier response.

what do you think of this company in the non political way of talking.......

im attaching a plant based burger i had today

Attachments

• IMG_20220802_155637_1.jpg
    IMG_20220802_155637_1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Unless they use different ingredients in Israel than in Canada, there isn't any palm oil in Beyond Meat. They use coconut oil, which is not the same thing.

my intention was not to talk about the oil origin. tho thanks for letting me know. ( i remember that for some reason a big israeli website said that there is palm oil but they are probably not correct about that)....

my concern, and i didnt find it easy to explain is that the beyond company is selling to the diplomat company in israel which is an exploitative company.

so i asked beyond to sell to smaller companies but they just said they will think of that internally.

this is their response
Hello XX,

Thanks for writing in and sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your point of view with us and will share your feedback internally.

Kind Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom