The Cat's Whiskers: science is catching on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
"E-whiskers: Will human technology finally catch up with cats?
Researchers have developed a set of 'e-whiskers,' highly sensitive tactile hairs that could someday help robots navigate tight spaces.

A cat's whiskers help them decide whether spaces are big enought to crawl through.
Equipped with whiskers, robots could soon get a better sense of their surroundings."

E-whiskers: Will human technology finally catch up with cats? - CSMonitor.com

That would be cool.....robots with whiskers. The only drawback is if the zombies find out about it they'll do it too and the who knows what kind of trouble we'll be in then??????

That would be cool.....robots with whiskers. The only drawback is if the zombies find out about it they'll do it too and the who knows what kind of trouble we'll be in then??????

Since zombies are ,mindless, I doubt they would be able to come up with this.

Now, don't you get any ideas about helping out the zombies with this...we'll have to call you Dr. Rocket J. Dawg then, a name that would go down in infamy along with Dr. Frankenstein...

Do you know there is a new movie coming out this Friday "I Frankenstein"? Rocket, did you have anything to do with this?

Since zombies are ,mindless, I doubt they would be able to come up with this.

Now, don't you get any ideas about helping out the zombies with this...we'll have to call you Dr. Rocket J. Dawg then, a name that would go down in infamy along with Dr. Frankenstein...

I have been worried since I heard that they have learned to swim....be very very careful. If they can learn that.....who knows..:ermm:

Do you know there is a new movie coming out this Friday "I Frankenstein"? Rocket, did you have anything to do with this?
Shhhh....don't tell PF......:whistling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom