The curious case of 'readwriteweb'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
I hope that you know about the ridiculous comments posted on this url 'http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_wants_to_be_your_one_true_login.php'

This shows how much we are dependent on Google.

Why not tell us what's posted there? Im not gonna go to some unknown link that might be laden with nasty virii or cookies.

Although I like cookies... the eating kind anyway.

Why not tell us what's posted there? Im not gonna go to some unknown link that might be laden with nasty virii or cookies.

Although I like cookies... the eating kind anyway.

Nothing of that kind.

Readwriteweb (readwriteweb.com) had posted an article named 'Facebook wants to be your one true log in'.

After that if someone search for the key phrase face book log in, readwriteweb came as the first site in Google organic ranking, so people thought that readwriteweb is the login page of Facebook and is changed. Without looking at the title bar they are posting comments like, "How can I log in in this new Facebook?" or " I don't like this new Facebook." or "My all contacts are lost, how can I retrieve them?".

There are 10423 comments posted within two days and 80% of them are this kind of comments. So it shows that majority of the netizens don't know the basic concept of url or they are too much dependent on Google.

Back
Top Bottom