The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(ANTS!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! And what did the groundhog say? More winter?)

OK the groundhog is wrong...there is crazy melting and flooding.

I wish someone would refill my coffee cup.

Poof! New carpeting...orange shag with purple paisley.

Wish I didn't have to get off the computer and go to work!

Poof! You got your wish. But now whenever you pull your warm mittens off, there is another pair still on your hands!

I wish we could go to our favorite Japanese restaurant.

:)Barbara

You have your wish - except it closed a month ago and is now a biker bar.

I wish I had chai latte right now.

You have your wish. However, your pain meds suddenly make you fall asleep, and while you are sleeping Violet sneaks up and drinks it.

I wish I could get motivated to do things around the house that need to be done.

Oh Barbara you are too funny - I really needed that laugh.

You get your wish you are super motivated and clean the entire house. Unfortunately you can't stop and clean half the houses in the neighbourhood before you are arrested for trespassing and disturbing the peace!

I wish I could sleep all night.

You get your wish, but you sleep just a little too long and barely, just barely make it to the bathroom on time in the morning!

I wish I had lots of cute new earrings!

Your wish is granted. You have a hundred pairs of cute new earrings - all in the old clip-on style.

I wish I could afford the 10 new cookbooks I want.

POOF!!! Your wish is granted, but now you can't afford the ingredients. I wish I was done with RN school.

Poof! Your wish is granted! But the only nursing job you can find is in Antarctica.

I wish I could understand and speak all the languages in the world, fluently.

You've got your wish! Unfortunately it doesn't use ordinary gas. You have to, um, well, let's just say that you have to provide the gas! :ROFLMAO:

I wish I could run without getting winded.

Your wish is granted....in fact you have enough blackberries to make a pie - you just can't make any phonecalls.

I wish I could wiggle my nose and all the problems with our house restoration would go away.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:OMG, that was soooo funny!

Poof, all your problems w/the house renovation are solved. But now your roof is leaking.

I wish someone would come and paint my downstairs walls.

Back
Top Bottom