The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
granted but the claws pinched your hands off I wish I had a cat

Granted, but the lobster is .25lbs and it is rubbery and bland. The dinner bill costs $75 just for your lobster alone.

I wish I could drive a Ferrari.

Myop's wish is granted, but the cat she ended up with is a man-eating tiger.

I wish my three teenagers would clean their rooms without me having to freak out.

I was afraid that would happen JustMeToo.

Barbara L's wish is granted, but she won't be able to sleep at all for the next month.

I wish I had a jacuzzi in my backyard.

You have a jacuzzi, but the local birds have decided it is the perfect place for them to relieve themselves.

I wish we could have a global Discuss Cooking get together paid for by someone who can afford it where everyone meets up and brings a dish they prepared.

oh boy, wouldn't that be terrific? I'd be there will bells on...... and your wish is granted, but everybody showed up on the wrong day.

I wish I was famous

Granted. Everyone knows you as they throw you in the slammer for embezzling a record amount of money from a company.

I wish snow was warm.

Poof !!!!!
You have no more work to do. But that's because you're the only one left on earth.

I wish my potatoes were warmed up. (too lazy)

Granted, but it turns to freezing rain and you lose power

I wish I had 3 more kids big enough to shovel the snow for me. :LOL:

Your wish is granted, but the kids shovel all the snow right into your living room.

I wish my butt wasn't so big.

Just call me Dolly! LOL

Poof the ice storm is gone, but now it's 105 degrees and it's so hot that you have to wear a bikini everywhere you go.

I wish I had some homemeade macaroni and cheese for lunch.

Your wish is granted but you have to endure one day of 110 degree tempures

I wish i had some pretty flwers in my front yard right now

Back
Top Bottom