The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lefty7887

Sous Chef
1. Ask the evil genie to grant a wish.
2. The evil genie grants the wish. But the catch is that the granted wish has an evil twist.

Example

Post A - I wish I could win the lottery.

Post B - Granted, but so many other people have the same numbers that all you end up with is $5.00.

My wish is: I wish I had a new truck.

And a new truck you shall have.... but sadly, it can only turn left

I wish Jamie Oliver would knock on my door and ask " Trish, May I cook you and Paul dinner tonight, PLEASSSSSE?

And he does come knocking, but your stove wouldn't work.

I wish I liked to paint so I could paint my house.

Granted, but Jamie has a really bad cold and his tastes are way off. Your dinner just tastes like salt.

I wish I had a brand new sailboat.

It is up a few post. No one granted my wish : (

Oops - I think just the last wish is viewed as the wish to answser. ANYWAY,

Poof - your wish is granted - you LOVE painting houses!!!!!! BUT, your love for painting houses? Your neighbors want you to stop painting their houses NOW! You are now involved in a Class Action Lawsuit :LOL::LOL:

I wish my laundry was already washed, folded, and put away!

You live in the country....but so do 3 billion other people, all who like to listen to rap music at unbearable decibles.

I wish I spoke another language.

Poof - you speak every language known to man...but, only the bad words! :evil:

I wish I didn't have to go into work right now and place our wine order for Monday!

You do... you do!!

Sadly.. you're the only one that does....

I wish that chocolate pudding tasted great, was healthy and fat free and I could have a dish of it to eat when ever and where ever I wanted

Poof! Your wish is granted! Unfortunately, it is all you can eat, and your face starts to break out!

I wish I could go on another vacation and meet more DC members!

:)Barbara

your wish is granted but you can only go to a country where you can't understand anyone and they can't understand you.

i wish summer would hurry-up and get here

your wish is granted but it has to be painted black and red checkered with all the checker pieces added.

i wish i lived on an ocean front and ownd a yaht

Back
Top Bottom