The Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
I saw this on another message board and it's been a big hit, so I thought we could try it over here.

How it's played: You make a wish and the next person to respond plays the part of the Genie granting your wish... but with a twist! In granting that wish something bad must come from it as well.

For example:

Me: I wish I had a boat load of money
Next Person to reply: Granted! But the boat is now too heavy and is sinking.

Then you get to make a wish and the next person grant's it (with a twist) and so on and so fourth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a wish to get us started...

I wish I had a brand new car!

~ Raven ~

I wish I had a brand new car!
Granted but, now you will pay higher rates for insurance and spend half your wages for gas.

I wish I had a bigger house.

Poof! You now have a 12 bed 10 bath house!!
But... it didn't come with a housekeeper!! Start scrubbing!!!

I wish vacation had lasted three more days!!

Your wish is granted, 3 more days, BUT, now you have double the unpacking, washing, ironing and putting away all those vacation duds:LOL:

kadesma
Glad you're back how was the trip?:)

Forgot that didn't I:LOL: My wish, would be to meet all of the DC gang in person.

kadesma:)

Granted, but, then.....well, I can't think of anything that would be negative, except, there may be some people that you wished you hadn't met. LOL

I wish to go to Hawaii on a 2 week vacation.

Granted, but you would pay an arm and a leg for your two week vacation and Wasabi's condo was full.

I was I could meet John Travolata.

Granted... but.... dang, he's forgotten how to dance and he keeps stepping on your poor broken toes!

I wish I could go to bed now.....

Pds, your wish is granted, you can now retire, BUT, you have to get up at 4a.m. to make breakfast and no coffee:LOL:

kadesma, wishing she didn't have to go clean up the kitchen YUK:wacko:

kadesma said:
Pds, your wish is granted, you can now retire, BUT, you have to get up at 4a.m. to make breakfast and no coffee:LOL:

kadesma, wishing she didn't have to go clean up the kitchen YUK:wacko:

Kadesma, your kitchen is clean! Can someone weed my garden?:LOL:

Granted...........your cat's name is Garfield.

I wish I had a home near the ocean.

wasabi said:
I wish I had a home near the ocean.

Granted, oh, by the way the hurricane "Calamity Jane" is coming your way!!

I wish I had a fully equipped home gym...

Granted... but you forgot to save for retirement and are forced
to live in a cardboard box on the side of the freeway....

I wish vanilla ice cream was good for you and made you lose instead of gain pounds.

pdswife said:
Granted... but you forgot to save for retirement and are forced
to live in a cardboard box on the side of the freeway....

I wish vanilla ice cream was good for you and made you lose instead of gain pounds.
Granted no weight gain the ice cream is great for you, but now, no STARBUCKS!!!! Caffiene nasty:LOL:
I wish I could get my painting of lavender to look more like lavender instead of dead twigs :LOL:

kadesma

Granted! But now your paintings are filling your house with pollen year-round, there's a yellowish-green dust all over everything and your stuck on Claritin for the rest of your life.

I wish, I wish, I was a fish. :-p

~ Raven ~

Granted!! You are a salmon, oh btw, a hungry Kodiak bear waiting for a snack just ahead of you...

I wish I were drop dead gorgeous...

Well your wish already has come true..., but now you have to fight off the paparazi

I wish I were independently wealthy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom