"The Good Wife" | Assume Spoilers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TGW is on tonight, guys! it's been 6 months since anyone has posted here, so i'm probably only talking to myself by now. but there's nothing new in that, either.:) this show just keeps getting better and better as time goes by. can it be season four already? alicia and kalinda have never looked more radiant. peter and will are noticably aging, and not in a good way at all. new characters on the show continue to be pitch perfect choices, and add to the rich texture of this wonderful cast. i wish there were more shows of this caliber on the air. couldn't they at least cast off a few spinoffs from this goldmine?

Last edited:
Hehehehehehe

I knew Alicia would sleep with Peter.

how did you know that? it surprised me somewhat. do you think it was something they wrote in to please the fans? will she and will hook up again, even by mistake? and what about poor carey? poor guy, he can't even get any pity sex. cute as he is, too....:(

Last edited:
how did you know that? it surprised me somewhat. do you think it was something they wrote in to please the fans? will she and will hook up again, even by mistake? and what about poor carey? poor guy, he can't even get any pity sex. cute as he is, too....:(

Are you kidding? didn't you notice when alicia would visit him and they'd cut away, then show her buttoning up her clothes? she slept with him several times this season !!

Are you kidding? didn't you notice when alicia would visit him and they'd cut away, then show her buttoning up her clothes? she slept with him several times this season !!

i didn't say it wasn't obvious once alicia and peter got intimate again. i said i didn't see it coming. i don't care that he will win the election, but hope alicia doesn't give peter another chance at their marriage. i don't think very highly of will either. i wish they would bring in a new love interest for alicia, one who is more worthy of her love....

it's good wife night tonight! peter has won the election for governor, but not without some illegal ballot box stuffing, it seems. it appears alicia is about to leave her job to help form a new law firm with cary. i hope this means she has decided not to renew her marriage vows with peter....

it's good wife night tonight! peter has won the election for governor, but not without some illegal ballot box stuffing, it seems. it appears alicia is about to leave her job to help form a new law firm with cary. i hope this means she has decided not to renew her marriage vows with peter....

I loved the last scene of the closing episode at the apartment,Vit! I sure expected her to be waiting for Will to arrive to share the wine, and a new life with him. When she opened the door to Cary and accepted his partnership offer it blew me away!
I think she accepted the offer mainly to distance herself from the pent up passions she has for Will, now that she's the "good wife" of the Governor. Regardless of the reasons, the courtroom fireworks will fly next season with the two firms butting heads. I also hope Michael J. Fox will be back..love the guy. I can hardly wait for next season!!

good news for Good Wife fans! you can now view all four seasons of TGW show on hulu! i just finished re-watching the show's pilot episode, couldn't help myself.:) what an intelligent, well-written, splendidly acted series this has turned out to be! i'm psyched for season 5 to begin!

Good Wife fan

I'm looking forward to a brand new season of "The Good Wife" starting this month. :chef:

congrats to carrie preston, who won an emmy for best guest performance on the good wife. what a remarkable talent!
it's a shame the good wife's team of writers wasn't recognized at the emmys this year for their magnificant efforts.

I loved the last scene of the closing episode at the apartment,Vit! I sure expected her to be waiting for Will to arrive to share the wine, and a new life with him. When she opened the door to Cary and accepted his partnership offer it blew me away!
I think she accepted the offer mainly to distance herself from the pent up passions she has for Will, now that she's the "good wife" of the Governor. Regardless of the reasons, the courtroom fireworks will fly next season with the two firms butting heads. I also hope Michael J. Fox will be back..love the guy. I can hardly wait for next season!!
M.J.F still working? I read a few years back that he has Parkinson's Disease.

that was an AWESOME show! bold in so many ways. i can't wait to see how things shake out. this is the first show in which i am breaking with the past, to give peter some earned respect. his passion and loyalty in backing his wife shows his love more than anything he has done previously, reckless as it may be. i have no explanation for kalinda's behavior. she is as always, a difficult character to read, and things are almost never what they seem with her....as for diane, i don't see how she can recoup after her betrayal of alicia and carey....

Back
Top Bottom