The Idiom challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy, you guys have been doing this "to a fare thee well." I've had "too much on my plate" today so it's time I was "in the arms of morpheus."

Sorry, double post. I must have had my "head buried in the sand".

Last edited:
Sorry again, I just realized that that last one didn't quite fit the situation. I guess "my right hand didn't know what my left hand was doing." (Okay that doesn't quite fit either.) As my father would have said, I better get my "head out of my ..." well, you probably know the rest.

Last edited:
You are right Z. Again as my father would have said sometimes "I don't know whether my ******* is bored or punched." But let's class this up a little. So...sometimes the recipes I get at DC are the "stuff dreams are made of."

Allll right I can't sleep for thinking about this game. It's "driving me up a wall" which is strange because usually this web site is the "light of my life."

I just looked up the word idiom on wikipedia. It said that there are over 25,000 idioms in the English language. And I thought we would be done with this game "in a New York minute."

http://www.idiomsite.com/
If you go here it tells you the meanings of many idioms.

Last edited:
Well, I've been so excited "I'm sitting on pins and needles"just waitng for the next idiom.

Back
Top Bottom