The meaning of www.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagut

Head Chef
My eyes kind of glazed over reading about how to make edible water bottles...:wacko: :LOL:

As for the leftover pizza - I refrigerate it and sometimes grab a slice cold, but most often I put a couple of slices in a dry skillet to crisp up the crust a little and warm it at the same time.

Now I'm craving pizza. :yum:

Last edited:
www. really means world wide waste. :LOL:

Found this site reading about edible water bottles.

How to Make Water 'Bottles' You Can Eat « Food Hacks Daily

It a rather crappy site as far as organization goes and they really need a search function but some of you might enjoy it.

It's easy to get lost here but I wander around clueless most of the time anyway. :rolleyes:

I agree with this one but I do have a cast iron stomach ;)

Leftover Pizza Should Never Go in the Fridge [DEBATE] « Food Hacks Daily
"Left-over pizza"? What is this strange thing. I do not know of it. :)

Last edited:
Cheryl J, I can understand your eyes glazing over but that kind of thing fascinates me. I'm a recycling nutcase. If "anything" can be reused or better yet used in another way I'm all for it.

Hmmm.... That might explain my collection of junk. :rolleyes:

I think the reason I liked the article about pizza is that I don't like reheated pizza as much as I like the cold leftover version. :yum:

Another reason might have been that I had pizza the night before and had a couple of slices I didn't eat and left them out.
They were in a place where Lucy & Ethel could get to them and I did notice it had been disturbed. :ermm: But at 3:00 am when I got up I didn't mind sharing with my 2 best gals and it sure hit the spot.
As mentioned earlier I have a cast iron stomach. ;)

Mad Cook, I know what you are saying. Leftover pizza is a very rare thing. :LOL:

But once in a blue moon it happens so we need to be prepared to deal with it when it happens.:chef:

As to getting lost on a useless adventure.
Food Hacks Daily - The web's best culinary innovations & shortcuts « Wonder How To

As always take it with a grain of salt. Those of the Woodstock generation will understand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom