The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We could either do that or we could leave it open and continue it as a favorite movie line thread instead of a most iconic movie thread since people seem to be having fun do that now. I am fine either way.

I'm having fun with it too. Just thought of another favorite.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get"

Forrest Gump

A few more Gumpisms:

Stupid is as stupid does.

We went together like peas and carrots.

I think he said he had to pee.

And thats all I have to say about that.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

The line said in at least two movies by the same actor, Harrison Ford, in "Star Wars" and "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

I always notice when it is said in other movies, but don't always remember which ones, but it is said a lot.

I'm getting to old for this sh!t - Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon, Maverick and at least one other movie by him.

"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."

"Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

Ha! Another Python fan. I did "Just one thin wafer" back on page two or three. LOL!

watched that last night, seriously one of my ALL time faves, especially the organ donor part.

"But, you have to be dead?!"

"Don't worry, no ones every been alive when I am done!"

Someones gonna have to go back for a $hi!load of dimes!! - Blazing Saddles

Back
Top Bottom