The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
listen, girls, have both highlights and lowlights added to your hair if your'e doig high llights........people could not beieve that my hair was even done a few months ago and the original job was done 6 months ago.....and, no........they were NOT being kind.........it's a rather jazened group that's been around the world several times....they would tell me if I was looking like a maw-maw.............

I don't have to wonder, I will bake the Artisan 5 min a day bread that is in the refrigerator.
TPBM has not made coffee yet.

I didn't have a good night's sleep, got up in middle of night to use bathroom, plus room was stuffy.

TPBM had breakfast.

goodness, I'm the goddess divine of all the cheeses............found the most wonderful cheddar in the UK........Cathedral City.........will see if I can find it in the states........I can pass up all kinds of desserts and not even flinch........cheese......that's a different story........thank goodness I can find saltines here.........then I would really be dead...can you believe this.......the doc said I had to ADD sodium to my diet..............what's with this.............I spent years getting used to none or very little and now I've got to add it............apparently it's not a great thing to have low sodium in your blood........

Back
Top Bottom