The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have a whole bunch of great photos already but I can't make it to get them printed... haven't even finished the photo book from our trip to the east yet... :rolleyes:
but made a calender as a secret santa for a friend in another forum...

TPBM loves snow

I like looking at it.. and I like it when it's in the mountains... but.. don't love it very much.

TPBM
is home alone

I absolutely love the Muppets........I think that they are my alter-egos...........used to have "running battles" with my father in law about th viability of them vs.The Incredible Hulk.........guess who outlasted whom..........????......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and no I don't think Mexico would be my first choice....

TPBM got alot done today!

I just finished making it but my two yr old took over my plate....I guess the food on my plate looks better than the same items on her plate!! :ROFLMAO:

TPBM loves their secret santa gift!

I must be the wrong adressed person... I want to do some baking, but I somehow lost my motivation...

TPBM still needs to get the tree

no I meant it for anyone! :)
we have had our tree up since November since we had to celebrate our Christmas on Thanksgiving because fiance had to go back to Iraq....

TPBM will find her motivation hopefully before the season is through ;)

yes, but thankfully we are able to talk everyday!! (I actually just got off the phone with him! :) )

tpbm is pretty hungry right now!

8:30... it's only 10:eek:o now... had a nice slow breakfast and coffee...

TPBM
wouldn't really mind if the sun decided to shine for a while today

its shining, not helping. it's 2 degrees.

TPBM thinks 2 is not a good temperature.

NO NO NO!
unless you dont have to go anywhere for a couple days....

TPBM isn't fully sure YET of the Christmas menu.

How did you know that? I do have a few choices but still not sure. It will be a quiet day with just my husband, one daughter and son.

TPBM is going to someone else's home for the holiday

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom