The Person Below Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love oranges & other fruits, too!

person below me likes butter better than margarine

no, just the meaning in unreasonable screaming by children.

TPBM should do some work.

technically yes i suppose, the more difficult, unpaid job. Is it saturday yet?

TPBM has no clue about dinner yet.

Yes, but since it is just 7 am there is still hope.

TPBM has a busy day planned

(Can you believe I answered a completely different question and the answer still fits the one I followed!)

not really. just more gardening.

TPBM feels pretty good today (i hope)

I actually feel really good. Arm and knee are sore (but that is my new normal) but the rest of the body is doing okay.

TPBM is happy to be outside because it isn't raining.

it looks like it wants to rain so I'm headed outside for a walk before it does.

TPBM would love to come with us.

Yeah I do, but I would probably be too tired after the walk to your house from here.

TPBM is very tired of the weather

no i never ever want this weather to go away!!

TPBM has more than 2 tv's.

Ha ha, yesterday we had more than one TV per person (6 to 5 ratio) but one is dead so now we are even.

TPBM knows what a double double is (think hot beverage if you aren't Canadian and need a hint).

is that alot of coffee??

(lol I thought you meant a person was dead for a sec!!!)

TPBM doesn't have much to do today.

First, clarification - one of the TV's doesn't work so it is now in the dumpster, but we still have 5 people.....and 4 TV's (I was really lousy at math and didn't count right the first time).

Second, a double double is a coffee with double cream and double sugar at a Canadian hang out called Tim Horton's.

Third, I have more to do today than I can imagine getting done in a week, starting with trying to get a shower cake decorated for pick-up at noon but the filling keeps not turning out.

Finally, TPBM fell asleep reading this post.

First, clarification - one of the TV's doesn't work so it is now in the dumpster, but we still have 5 people.....and 4 TV's (I was really lousy at math and didn't count right the first time).

Second, a double double is a coffee with double cream and double sugar at a Canadian hang out called Tim Horton's.

Third, I have more to do today than I can imagine getting done in a week, starting with trying to get a shower cake decorated for pick-up at noon but the filling keeps not turning out.

Finally, TPBM fell asleep reading this post.

yes, but not because it is boring. i got up to early.

tpbm needs a nap

babe:sleep::sleep:

Back
Top Bottom