The Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
For those trying to access The Pit today...

We were shut down for some reason. I do not know why yet. I will start it up again when I can though. Hang tight.

It was like that last night too GB...I went to visit last night and found it shut.
Bummer!
kadesma

We will have to start again from scratch and there will probably be a few changes. I should have the new pit up and running tonight. I will post the link here and will also change it in my DC signature.

do you mean i have to repeat all of my jokes? please don't give me any of that b.s., that's just crap! :-p

Don't log on yet Red. it is not up and running tonight. I have started the work on creating it, but won't be able to finish it until I get home tonight.

it`s my thread with messages to JKath that I`m more concerned about, there`s no backup of it :(

mind, the new printer I bought yesterday to send these messages to her only came with a Color ink cartridge, no Black ink.

*sigh*

I'm not reposting any of those ahem.....pictures! I hope you all enjoyed them while you got the chance!

How are we ever going to recapture the budoir essence, I fear??:winkiss:

Oh, and Buck.....who posted last to the last post thread? Should that person actually win??????????? :ohmy: Perish the thought. hahhahahaa

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh!

I WON! I WON! i WON! I WON!

WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I WON!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You realize, of course, Buck..........that I'm going to have to kill you now. I just know that there will be positively no living with you.:glare: Pity, too....I always enjoyed your style.

Hey, Pix....you're gonna have to move my avatar again for me, please...

OK guys, the new Pit is up. The URL is the same, but with an extra T on pit(t)

The Pit :: Index. (www. thepitt. com without the spaces of course)

Please read the new terms of service as we got shut down because we did not follow their rules. That is completely my fault and I am very sorry to everyone for that!

Having all kinds of fun :wacko: Site won't recognise password and says username and e-mail address don't mesh..Poop!
kadesma:mrgreen:

You realize, of course, Buck..........that I'm going to have to kill you now. I just know that there will be positively no living with you.:glare: Pity, too....I always enjoyed your style.

Just try and catch me, sweetheart!

If you see a winner walking around, it's me.

You may kiss my ring, Vera.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom