The Sick Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well said Chief.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts/prayers......they worked!! This AV Node ablation procedure went off without a hitch with no pain or any problems. I'm now relieved of the fear of my condition going out of control again, and I won't have the fear of the side effects of taking Amiodorone for the rest of my life. https://www.healthline.com/health/amiodarone-oral-tablet#important-warning.

It's such a relief to have this health problem over with, and thanks again for the friendship you've shown me. :flowers:[emoji813]
I'm so glad to hear that, Kayelle. Take care.

Great post Chief. :flowers:

So glad to read your good news Kay. :clap: How long are you supposed to recuperate for?

Well, I was told to take it easy for a few days Taxi. :LOL: I guess I'll just do what I always do..."take it easy".;) I won't be doing any heavy lifting, and nothing athletic, but I don't do that stuff anyway. Actually, I feel really good.:cool:

Thanks Chief! I know I disappoint my Mom when I tell her I'm doing fine. But she should be used to it, she's been trying to help me for 59 years. "I can do it" (baby voice)

Thanks Chief! I know I disappoint my Mom when I tell her I'm doing fine. But she should be used to it, she's been trying to help me for 59 years. "I can do it" (baby voice)
No matter how old you get, you'll always be your Momma's baby.

It's good to hear that you're getting closer to feeling normal. Hope you're up to full speed soon.

No matter how old you get, you'll always be your Momma's baby.

It's good to hear that you're getting closer to feeling normal. Hope you're up to full speed soon.

ditto

That reminds me of an episode with my grandmother. Me, my mother, one of her sisters, and my grandmother were having a visit. My grandmother was giving advice to my aunt. It was good advice, but better for someone younger. My aunt said, "Mor (Danish for mother), I'm a grandmother. I know that." My grandmother, "Oh yeah, right. But, you will always be my daughter."

Mom introduces me as her "Baby". She's only started to do that the last few years. Love her to pieces, my best friend forever.

Now for today's daily giggle...

Got the bill for my hospital stay and surgery, $220,000.00. Luckily I have insurance.

The giggle comes from an e-mail I got from the parent company of the hospital titled, "Is Your Heart Healthy?"

Still laughing, I'd crack-up, but that hurts!

Mom introduces me as her "Baby". She's only started to do that the last few years. Love her to pieces, my best friend forever.
I was my Mom's Baba, Honey-bunny, favorite daughter (and she did often introduce me as such...the fact I was her only daughter was irrelevant). I miss her sooooo much.

Not I, not eye.

Himself saw the eye guy on Thursday. He has his first cataract surgery scheduled for May 6th. May 6th! It seems like everybody who needs cataract surgery is trying to get in, seeing as how his ophthalmologist is retiring at the end of May. This doctor has a very good success rate. However, I think this is the third (or fourth?) physician Himself has chased into retirement in the last three or four years. We need to find younger doctors...

Himself saw the eye guy on Thursday. He has his first cataract surgery scheduled for May 6th. May 6th! It seems like everybody who needs cataract surgery is trying to get in, seeing as how his ophthalmologist is retiring at the end of May. This doctor has a very good success rate. However, I think this is the third (or fourth?) physician Himself has chased into retirement in the last three or four years. We need to find younger doctors...

May 6th??.. That must be one popular doctor.. I think I've out lived most of my past doctors.. :ROFLMAO:

Had mine done this past Dec and Jan.. Very happy with the results.. :)

Ross

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom