The Sick Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What tests did they do?

Refraction, Glaucoma, MRX and lots of light before and after dilation. Several charts, the Mac Degen chart, a grid of squares with a dot in the middle were perfect on both eyes.

The MRX took pictures of my retina, macula and cornea on both eyes.

What "Cats and Carpet" disease looks like

Best part is... the wrinkles on one side of my face are gone but unfortunately I can't open my eye to enjoy it...

oh yeah. and don't need eye shadow but my daughter tells me I've gone extreme. :ermm:

Attachments

• 20200408_065642 (2).jpg
    20200408_065642 (2).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 96
day two - as the veins flow.. LOL I don't mind the purple but NOT looking forward to the puke yellow and green that comes after! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20200409_071455 (2)_LI.jpg
    20200409_071455 (2)_LI.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 117
Boredom, taxy, boredom.... nothing to do other than paint rocks, carve goose eggs, baking, trying recipes to use up goose eggs. Even Netflix is getting boring.

oh yeah, and listen to friends on the phone about the virus (ad nauseum)

STAY VIGILANT EVERYONE - PLEASE! (but now shut-up about it)

I thought I had forgotten to straighten a carpet the cat had pulled up while fooling about. I had done it but failed to notice she had pulled a strand loose from the edge. This strand caught my foot/ankle and sent me flying head first into a very solid wingback chair.

Boredom, taxy, boredom.... nothing to do other than paint rocks, carve goose eggs, baking, trying recipes to use up goose eggs. Even Netflix is getting boring.

oh yeah, and listen to friends on the phone about the virus (ad nauseum)

STAY VIGILANT EVERYONE - PLEASE! (but now shut-up about it)

I thought I had forgotten to straighten a carpet the cat had pulled up while fooling about. I had done it but failed to notice she had pulled a strand loose from the edge. This strand caught my foot/ankle and sent me flying head first into a very solid wingback chair.

Oh my goodness, dragn, keep an eye on that :ohmy:
(did ya see that there? I made a funny without even know it :LOL:)
Do take care

LOL... thanks guys. Truly - doesn't hurt,

but like I said to my friend with whom I was talking when I flew thru the air

I will be royally pi**ed if I don't have something to show for this ...

LOL and I do!

Speaking of eyes Princess - how is yours now? To me that's more serious than mine.

LOL... thanks guys. Truly - doesn't hurt,

but like I said to my friend with whom I was talking when I flew thru the air

I will be royally pi**ed if I don't have something to show for this ...

LOL and I do!

Speaking of eyes Princess - how is yours now? To me that's more serious than mine.

3 doctors have no idea and wouldn't you know, has not happened since. But, I am not going blind, which was my worse fear!

3 doctors have no idea and wouldn't you know, has not happened since. But, I am not going blind, which was my worse fear!
Just like a car, your problem solves itself once the "mechanic" looks at it. :LOL: Glad you got good news. Maybe that pain was just something sharp that flew into your eye and then cleared out. If it were from a lumpy cornea, I'd have constant pain. My one eye is as smooth as the double black-diamond hill at a ski resort - nothing but moguls!

Love you, friends! :wub: CG, that is a most excellent idea [emoji484] I have mojito mint growing in the backyard. That should do it :yum:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom