Things you wish you had in your kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a larger cooking spacedeep frier bread machineexpresso machineand a milk shake makerbabe
wish i knew why it does this. babe

I don't know that they make one machine that does all that.
:LOL:

I vote with Middie and Andy M. for more room, especially more storage space. I would also love a panini maker...oh, and a freezer. Sold my little chest freezer before we left the states and replacing it here is really expensive. And I don't know where in the world I would put one, anyway....

Tyler Florence. I would love to have him come to my house and cook supper for me.

WAIT - don't you mean Tyler Florence as in "permanent fixture"????? :LOL:

Tyler - he's not just for supper! :ermm:

OK - here's a question for some of you - Tyler - gadget or tool? :-p

Oh, kitchenelf, while we're dreaming, I want one of those four-oven models, too!!! I want the dark blue one.....do you suppose a certified Aga installer would come to Mexico to install it?

A nice big Island with lots of storage! A large processor, paninni press, prof. kitchen gas range! a new side by side fridge, a deep freezer (for the garage though), new cabinets, granite counters.......you guys better stop me now!!:-p:-p

Oh, kitchenelf, while we're dreaming, I want one of those four-oven models, too!!! I want the dark blue one.....do you suppose a certified Aga installer would come to Mexico to install it?

el dinero habla :LOL:

Sorry, the closest I could find to Aga stove cooking classes in Mexico was a cooking class teaching Mexican cooking on an Aga stove :ermm:

How 'bout I take the classes and come to Mexico and then teach you! You can teach me a thing or two in exchange!!!! Oh, how I wish!

Back
Top Bottom