Think about my granddaughter today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my gosh, Babe! You weren't kidding when you said she was eating like a little pig! Almost 5 pounds now. She must be breastfed - that always turns them into butterballs. We're so happy for you. But I'm still anxious to hear about the first time you get your hands on that little baby - you have to give us all the details.:)

Oh my gosh, Babe! You weren't kidding when you said she was eating like a little pig! Almost 5 pounds now. She must be breastfed - that always turns them into butterballs. We're so happy for you. But I'm still anxious to hear about the first time you get your hands on that little baby - you have to give us all the details.:)

yes she is breast fed. we are so pleased, i fugure sun or mon i should be germ free then i will see her. i will make a full report.

babetoo

Well the breast is best for as long as Suzanne can do it :) How is she recovering from her c-section?

babetoo - I am just now seeing this thread. My most sincere well wishes are being sent your way and strength is being sent to the "littlest babe". Sounds like she is gaining (pun intended) in strength!!!!! That is great news. :flowers: for baby!

Wow Suzanne is doing well! I sure didn't feel like going out too much after my last one was born and I didn't have a c-section! I was absolutely worn out. Everyone is different! All the best and enjoy the great grandbaby when you finally get to hold her.

I've never had a c-section either and I always thought it would take a lot out of you. But I'm like Suzanne - the minute I have a baby I'm full of energy and on the go!

suzanne

yes she is doing well. georgia is doing even better. the premie clothes i ordered came today.

so cute and small u would not believe it. going to see her before the week is out.

still just a bit under the weather.

babe

held georgia

i finally got to see my newest great grandchild. she is just beautiful. perfect little lips, ears etc. no new babe acne. little fuzz of blond . has my lips.

i held her for a really long time, while she slept. then her mom fed her. she is pumping her milk. she has to work to hard to get fed from breast and then falls asleep in middle :):):):) this way , with the bottled breast milk she is doing just fine. also putting formula in same bottle so she gets more calories.

just beautiful , a little mini baby, lol

babe

Congratulations, Babe. What a treat. There's nothing like holding a little, sleeping baby. They smell so wonderful. Will she be able to wear the little outfits you got for her?

I'm thrilled for you! I know you were miserable having to wait so long! But I know Georgia was worth the wait! Enjoy that little sweetie!

:)Barbara

Congratulations, Babe. What a treat. There's nothing like holding a little, sleeping baby. They smell so wonderful. Will she be able to wear the little outfits you got for her?

thanks mom. what i couldn't get over was just how perfect she is . the ears really got to me. like two little sea shells.

i think dress will work. maybe a little long.
coveralls look like they will fit.
cn't wait to see her in them.

worth the wait,
babe :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Seashells for ears---what a wonderful desrciption and I love words....I had an emergency c-section and had no boobs and my son gained pounds or kilos like there was no tomorrow--when they are meant to be fighters there is no stopping them and today he is still a fighter and now needs to lose a few ki!!! I know it will be the same for you---take lots of pictures and enjoy these times--they will be the best of your life.....

georgia

:angel:
Seashells for ears---what a wonderful desrciption and I love words....I had an emergency c-section and had no boobs and my son gained pounds or kilos like there was no tomorrow--when they are meant to be fighters there is no stopping them and today he is still a fighter and now needs to lose a few ki!!! I know it will be the same for you---take lots of pictures and enjoy these times--they will be the best of your life.....

just thought i would update this thread. in case anyone is interested.

she weights over eight pounds . quite a bit considering she was so premature

only was two and a half lbs at birth.

she is still tiny but is thriving. we are all so gratefull.:angel::angel:

:angel:

just thought i would update this thread. in case anyone is interested.

she weights over eight pounds . quite a bit considering she was so premature

only was two and a half lbs at birth.

she is still tiny but is thriving. we are all so gratefull.:angel::angel:
So glad you're updating us..Eight pounds, how great.That comes from a good mom, and a wonderful gramma who are lavishing love on her..How could she not gain and grow..I'm so happy for all of you..Keep us posted on how she is doing..Can't wait for the first time she rolls over...Woo hooo.

kades

Wonderful news, Babe. She must be eating like a horse! Is she starting to develop her little personality yet? I always marveled at how even tiny babies are definitely their own person.

georga

she was very quiet until about two weeks ago. she has found her voice and is busy telling everyone what she wants.

such a baby doll

thanks for all the good thoughts.

babe:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom