This or That

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL about to get myself in trouble again! Re this game, may I suggest...
That it would (IMO) more interesting if the next person in line had to relate the next answer to one of the subjects in the previous post.
For example, going on the initial "coffee or tea", instead of choosing a preference of the two and then posting something totally unrelated, suppose that the ensuing answer had to contain one or the other of the two choices, I.E. coffee or cake, or tea or biscuits. Then the next person in line would have a choice of two subjects to relate to, meaning that "coffee" or "tea" could continue for a few more posts before the other subject was chosen. Not unlike the "song title" game where at least one word from the title has to be used in the next post.
My apologies for the long-winded explanation, just my early morning stimulus from...I believe it was "coffee"!

Zhizara, you have to answer the question before you give another choice, you too joesfolk. I'll start us up again and say:

cake (cookies are great but lets face it...cake ROCKS)

Facebook or Myspace?

tough one, LP! I don't get to go to fancy restaurants often enough, so let's go with that choice. Guess that means I have to get dressed up, though, right? OK................(big sigh).

white chocolate raspberry or chocolate truffle ice cream? (I've had both lately)

Mudbug, you have made it equally hard for me as I am a vanilla kinda girl (and Chinese take-out)

But I will go with White Chocolate Raspberry!

surf board or snowboard (warm weather or cold weather)

Zhizara, you have to answer the question before you give another choice, you too joesfolk. I'll start us up again and say:

cake (cookies are great but lets face it...cake ROCKS)

Facebook or Myspace?

I thought it was obvious that I was choosing cookies. Sorry but I'd rather have cookies. Not much of a cake person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom