This Was Cool!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
TC, my mom, & I went to the Old County Fair in town(Liberty) Saturday morning. Well, the rock quarry that is located in Liberty had one of these huge trucks on display & I got a picture of TC inside the back tire. The first picture is just a generic picture of the truck that I found, kinda to give you an idea of it's size.

Last edited:
He did! He also wanted to know if we could get one but I told him that at 1/2 a million dollars it was a little out of our price range!:LOL:

I don't remember how old TC was just days ago, but he is a brave little guy. As much as my gs loves monster vehicles, he probably wouldn't go near one. When he was in Awana's the first year (3) we had a building program going at our church and he insisted on calling our church the "bob, the builder church" because of all the heavy equipment. But he also called the new Catholic church the "canteloupe church". It was primed in a rather canteloupe color and I don't know whether that was the reason, or he had trouble with 'catholic'.

Good

Bet you all had great time together! Be thankful that you all go together and share your days. Truly a great picture.

Thanks ITK! The only thing that would have made it better would hae been to have Savannah with us. She was staying with her Meme having a girls day. I'm close to both my parents & we do a lot of things together.

TC, this pic is a keeper. Save your pennies. You might be able to own that one day.

Back
Top Bottom