Good news all around.
- The kids are back in their home, but still working long hours.
- My SIL is driving their dog back to them tomorrow.
- The 2,200 people in the area are all back home and off evacuation alert
- No one was hurt or killed.
- My niece's Dad is okay - he got stranded with car problems and a dead cell phone
- The fires in that area are pretty well contained (though others are still burning out of control
Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for my family.
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/caffeine-free and loving it!