Tiara Advice, Please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That Fair Maiden dress can be fancied up with using elegant materials instead of the basic cottons it's shown in. Using silks and taffeta and brocades will make it a dress a tiara will complement.

That Fair Maiden dress can be fancied up with using elegant materials instead of the basic cottons it's shown in. Using silks and taffeta and brocades will make it a dress a tiara will complement.

Like and exactly what I was thinking.

The dress is beautiful. It is absolutely not wrong.

I just asked how well a tiara goes with that dress. I don't know.

Oh, my goodness...so many things to stress over.

Okay, Cat, take a deep breath and relax.

Your dress is lovely and the tiara, especially since it will be "specially made," will look beautiful with it.

The most important thing to think about here is that you radiate your joy and happiness on your wedding day regardless of what wear or don't wear.

Just remember, you will be surrounded by your family, Catina's family (mates, etc.), your dear friends from school and, best of all, Carl will be at the end of your walk down the aisle to join your lives together to begin your adventure as husband and wife. That's all that really counts.

When it's all over, your wedding clothes will be packed away and the tiara will be carefully put away. Please try not to stress here. Focus on the joy and happiness of the event.

My 2cents. I LOVE pearls. I even named my labrador retriever Pearl. In honor of black pearl's, and pirate ships. (Johnny Depp stalker alert.)

I would choose number 3. But have fun choosing. They are all lovely. When my daughter marries I hope she will wear a tiara w/pearls. If not, the mother of the bride might...which might be a little nuts. Oh well.

Oh, my goodness...so many things to stress over.

Okay, Cat, take a deep breath and relax.

Your dress is lovely and the tiara, especially since it will be "specially made," will look beautiful with it.

The most important thing to think about here is that you radiate your joy and happiness on your wedding day regardless of what wear or don't wear.

Just remember, you will be surrounded by your family, Catina's family (mates, etc.), your dear friends from school and, best of all, Carl will be at the end of your walk down the aisle to join your lives together to begin your adventure as husband and wife. That's all that really counts.

When it's all over, your wedding clothes will be packed away and the tiara will be carefully put away. Please try not to stress here. Focus on the joy and happiness of the event.

Oh I thank you! Everyone is so kind of this! I am quite nervous!

The dress has arrived and I love it even more!

I thought of the first tiara which seems to be many a favorite but to change it. Perhaps pearl drops and maybe garnets in the top middle place?

Would this be an idea?

With love,
~Cat

Oh I thank you! Everyone is so kind of this! I am quite nervous!

The dress has arrived and I love it even more!

I thought of the first tiara which seems to be many a favorite but to change it. Perhaps pearl drops and maybe garnets in the top middle place?

Would this be an idea?

With love,
~Cat

The main thing is "do you think it would be better with those changes." Cat, this is your wedding, not ours. We can only suggest what "we" like. Not what fills your heart with joy. What will take your breath away when you see your tiara? What will bring tears of joy to Carl's eyes when he sees your Papa bringing you down the aisle toward him? You are going to be a beautiful bride.

Katie H.'s advice is right on the spot. She is a very wise person. Listen to her.

I am so pleased that you are having a wedding dressed in your native dress. And even happier that you love your dress so. What color is the front? Have you danced around the room holding it up to you yet? Has Carl seen it? I am sure I am not the only one who wishes we could be there to share this time with you. :angel:

It looks a bit Eastern European, yes? My dress? Mamma has basted and fixed it to fit me and she is sending it to my Papa's sister for tailoring.

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom