Today is National...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My go to teas are Earl Grey and green tea. Sometimes I add a bit of milk to the Earl Grey. I drink it hot right after I make it. I drink it at room temperature, with no milk, for the rest of the day. Same with the green tea, but never milk in that.

I drink ice tea all day long, every day. Souschef makes it by the gallon and it's just right for my taste. He brings a small saucepan of water to the boil, adds 2 Tbs. Earl Grey tea and 3 black tea bags. He lets it steep to room temp, strains it into a gallon of cold water sweetened with 1.5 Tbs of Truvia sweetener. Perfect every time.

I rarely drink hot tea, but sometimes at night I'll have a cup of Camomile with a little milk.

Last edited:
When Mom and I drink hot tea, we get the Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon. She first tried it when she was in rehab from hip replacement surgery and one of my cousins brought her a box to try.

I drink ice tea all day long, every day. Souschef makes it by the gallon and it's just right for my taste. He brings a small saucepan of water to the boil, adds 2 Tbs. Earl Grey tea and 3 black tea bags. He lets it steep to room temp, strains it into a gallon of cold water sweetened with 1.5 Tbs of Truvia sweetener. Perfect every time.

I rarely drink hot tea, but sometimes at night I'll have a cup of Camomile with a little milk.

I make it by the gallon also, then I will have a cup or two while it is still hot and then the rest DH and I will drink as Iced Tea.

CHEESE LOVERS DAY....

OK,OK - Stop jumping up and down... I know you are happy, but what are you going to do about it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom