Today's Lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
My girlfriend's sister and brother-in-law are in town for a conference, so today we went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant. We were also joined by a friend of theirs (another young woman), who was also attending the same Teachers Conference.

We were having a nice conversation about the food which, by the way, was quite nice. We then began talking about what we would and wouldn't eat, the kinds of food we like, etc. The friend then said, "Maybe some dates that I've been with just think I'm being polite but, when asked what I want, I always say I'll just put anything in my mouth and be happy." Before anybody else picked up on what she had said, the brother-in-law squinted his eyes a little and tilted his head and said, "You tell them that on your FIRST date"?

I practically spat my tempura across the room. ('polite' INDEED!)

:devilish:or:angel:? How will your mind read this post? I thought it was:LOL:. Bye bye post,

C'mon now... nothing offensive here. Just good, clean fun about something that happened at lunch (food related - - do you want a review?)

I guess I'd consider it 'suggestive' at most... 'vulgar'? not particularly.

I sincerely apologize for any sensitivities that have been offended.

Mark.

by the way - No animals were harmed in the creation of this (truthful) account of my wonderful lunch - - teriaki salmon with rice and tempura. Additionally, no food exited through the nose or anywhere else (although it was close :shock: )

hmmmm, temporal acceptance before deletion,

or arbitrary values at the top...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom