Tonight's Deal or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
If this hasn't shown in your area yet, don't read this because it will spoil it for you.
Tonight's show was amazing! This guy's parents came from Korea years ago with 5 kids (or maybe 5 including them?) and only $750. Tonight's game kept building and building, and then the only numbers left on the board were $75, $750, and $750,000. They were talking about how it was fate. He kept saying no deal and the money built up to $211,000. He finally took that deal. I told James, his parents came from Korea with only $750 and I'll bet that his case has $750 in it. And IT DID!!! It was so emotional! They gave his parents the case that said $750 in it. They were crying and everyone was so happy. What a great show tonight!

:) Barbara

I saw it too Barbara L. Very ironic with those numbers. I wished he dealt at $291,000, but $211,00 was good :)

amber said:
I saw it too Barbara L. Very ironic with those numbers. I wished he dealt at $291,000, but $211,00 was good :)

I agree. He was dumb not to take the 291, as he had a 50% chance of lowering his offer.

Better show than usual. Not as good as the one I was on! (just kidding -- mine was boring).

I was at my girlfriends when this was on. I didnt see it. This was the first I had ever heard of the show.

Back
Top Bottom